Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Lent, join Adam Hamilton and experience a season of spiritual growth and life-changing renewal while exploring the major themes of John. Along with Hamilton's comments, this book includes the entire text of the Gospel of John (CEB), divided into six parts for ease of reading and study. Topics are:
- The Word Made Flesh
- The Miraculous Signs of Jesus
- The "I Am" Sayings of Jesus
- The Farewell Discourse
- The Arrest, Trial, and Crucifixion of the King
- Eternal Life
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.75 X 5.75 X .50 (inches)|
The Call: The Life, Ministry, and Message of the Apostle PaulAdam HamiltonAbingdon Press / 2015 / Hardcover$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$18.99Save 45% ($8.50)
The Gospel of John is the most deeply spiritual of the four gospels. This writing is filled with rich images and profound truths, but John notes that his aim in writing the gospel is that readers will not only believe in Jesus Christ, but that they "may have life in his name."
Adults, youth, and children alike can experience a season of spiritual growth and life-changing renewal in Adam Hamiltons six-week, DVD-series, John: The Gospel of Light and Life. Youll follow the life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus through the Gospel of John and understand the context of some of the best-known verses in the New Testament. Everything you need to lead small groups of all ages is available for this special study including the entire Gospel of John in the CEB translation printed in the book.
Hamilton is the best-selling and award-winning author of Creed, Half Truths, The Call, The Journey, The Way, 24 Hours That Changed the World, John, Revival, Not a Silent Night, Enough, When Christians Get It Wrong, and Seeing Gray in a World of Black and White, all published by Abingdon Press. Learn more about Adam Hamilton at AdamHamilton.org.
Sandi5 Stars Out Of 5John: The Gospel of LightOctober 13, 2016SandiQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I have ordered from Christian Book before and have always been happy with the service, products and the expediency of the shipments. Thank you.
ohioscanner5 Stars Out Of 5enhanced learning of JohnMarch 23, 2016ohioscannerQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Enhanced learning of the book of John. I learned a lot more than I thought I would from this book. There are so many different ways to look at things and this book expanded my views. I'm glad that my small group studied this.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies >> Lent
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies >> Lent
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible