Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 272
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.50 X 7.30 (inches)|
Sooner or later, we all go through our times of suffering and heartache, and the ancient story of Job offers timeless truth for us if we'll only listen. Now, in this study guide to accompany Charles Swindoll's illuminating study of Job's life in the million-selling Great Lives series, readers will gain a new understanding of the lessons to be learned from Job's story, and they will learn to develop their own heroic endurance.
The Great Lives: Job Interactive Study Guide includes the following features:
- Digging Deeper: deeper insight into aspects of Christian belief and practice covered in the book Great Lives: Job
- Taking Truth to Heart: Personal reflection and application
- In Other Words: Practical, applicable quotes from various authors, along with interactive questions to help readers absorb and apply the truth from each quote
- Treasures from the Text: Teaching, application and reflection to help readers glean important principles from God's Word
- Nuggets of Wisdom: Powerful application points to help connect to Chuck Swindoll's teaching
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
bradshawyorkton skAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5very useful for grieving death of loved oneFebruary 6, 2012bradshawyorkton skAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4very helpful aafter grieving death of a nephew in an accident.
ElderPdxAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Helful with TextbookJanuary 19, 2011ElderPdxAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Follows along nicely with the textbook. Easy to read and use. The followup questions are sometimes elementary but would be very helpful to a new believer.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible