- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2015
For this urgent hour in history
As ISIS dominates news headlines, attention is given to the terrorist groups ideology… when the truemotive of their mayhem is actually revealed in their theology!
Major General Michael K. Nagata of the Special Operations forces in the Middle East explains that "we do not understand the movement… and until we do, we are not going to defeat it."
The key to defeating ISIS regime of terror is understanding its theology.
This is why two leading Biblical scholars offer this go-to guide to understanding ISIS distorted theology. Through fresh historical and Biblical insights, discover how ISIS acts of violence, terrorism, and persecution impact your life and your faith today.
Get revealing answers to questions such as:
- How did three faiths come out of one manAbraham?
- Why does ISIS utilize social media and technology for terrorist propaganda?
- Is ISIS Islamic and would Muhammad himself join this group?
- How do the Gospels and the Quran see Jesus differently?
- How does Biblical history address the development of ISIS?
The question millions are asking is Why? Why the hate? Why the persecution? Why the murder? To find the answer, you will trace the origins of ISIS radical theology and discover why these acts of terrorism are happening, what they mean, and where they are taking us.
Dr. Jeremiah Johnston is a New Testament scholar, teacher, apologist, and sought-after speaker on university campuses, churches and popular venues. His passion is equipping Christians to give intellectually informed accounts of what they believe in the public sphere for the betterment of society. Dr. Johnston completed his doctoral residency in Oxford, in partnership with Oxford Centre for Christian Studies, and received his Ph.D. from Middlesex University (United Kingdom) with commendation. Jeremiah also earned advanced degrees in Theology (awarded with Highest Distinction) from Acadia University (Canada) and his M.Div. (awarded with Highest Honors) at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (USA).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions