Jews, God, and History (50th Anniversary Edition) - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Discover how Jews have survived through fighting, attempted annihilation, and strife through hundreds of years; find out what qualities mark this culture from which Moses, Christ, Spinoza, Marx, Freud, and Einstein came to us. The author traces the history of the Jewish people through 4000 years and six civilizations, examining the nation of God's Chosen People. 572 pages; Signet Classic; 2nd edition.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2004
Max I. Dimont, author of The Indestructible Jews, The Jews in America, The Amazing Adventures of the Jewish People, and Appointment in Jerusalem, was born in Helsinki, Finland, and came to the United States in 1930. He taught himself English by reading Shakespeare’s plays, the Bible, and American plays translated into Finnish. After serving in intelligence with the U.S. Army during World War II, he worked in public relations and employee relations for Edison Brothers Stores in St. Louis. Following the first publication of the bestselling Jews, God and History, he lectured extensively on Jewish history throughout the United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, and Finland until his death in 1992.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Judaism >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion