Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Jewish Way: Living the Holidays - eBook|
By: Irving Greenberg
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW15631EB
In thoughtful and engaging prose, Rabbi Irving Greenberg explains and interprets the origin, background, interconnections, ceremonial rituals, and religious significance of all the Jewish holidays, including Passover, Yom Kippur, Purim, Hanukkah, Holocaust Remembrance Day, and Israeli Independence Day. Giving detailed instructions for observance—the rituals, prayers, foods, and songs—he shows how celebrating the holy days of the Jewish calendar not only relives Jewish history but puts one in touch with the basic ideals of Judaism and the fundamental experience of life.
Insightful, original, and engrossing, The Jewish Way is an essential volume that should be in every Jewish home, library, and synagogue.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Judaism >> Holidays & Observances
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Religion >> Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Religion
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.