- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Everything Jesus did and accomplished through His death, burial, and resurrection was done for you.
Many live and die never grasping the significance or experiencing the full blessing and benefits of what Jesus did for them when He died on the cross and was raised from the dead. In Jesus Did It For You, Greg Texada clearly identifies what Jesus did for you personally.
- Jesus was made sin so you could have right standing with God.
- Jesus was made a curse so the blessing of Abraham would be yours.
- Jesus became poor so you could be free from poverty and live the abundant life.
- Jesus was beaten so you could be healed, healthy, and strong.
- Jesus carried your sorrows so you could have fullness of joy and peace.
- Jesus died for you so you could have eternal, everlasting, abundant life.
These and many other blessings and benefits are freely given to you by the Lord and available for you to receive and enjoy now.
Learn how to receive and enjoy the inheritance of blessings that have been freely given to you by the Lord.