Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Chapter reading assignments from the book
- Probing Questions for personal reflection and application
- Multiple-Choice Exercises to get to real answers to your questions
- Deeper Discussions of the biblical text and cultural context of Jesus' day
- Rewind, Reflect, and React sections to increase your knowledge and inspire new action
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Fundamentals of the Faith: 13 Lessons to Grow in the Grace & Knowledge of Jesus ChristJohn MacArthurMoody Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$11.99Save 46% ($5.50)
Right Thinking in a World Gone Wrong: A Biblical Response to Today's Most Controversial IssuesJohn MacArthurHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$15.99Save 50% ($8.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW926430Video
Do you want to learn more about who Jesus really is?
In The Jesus You Can't Ignore, author and pastor John MacArthur reintroduces a critical aspect of the Savior that has seemingly been forgotten. Yes, the Savior tenderly held little children in His arms but He also violently overturned tables in the temple. He gently touched a blind man's eyes but He scourged pompous thieves with a whip. His words soothed grief-stricken parents and angered the religious establishment of His day.
Because some prefer the meek and mild Jesus, it's become commonplace to ignore the fullness of the Savior. In this study guide, you will dig deeper into the Savior as He truly is, gaining the lifelong impact of knowing His character and His ways using the following tools:
- Probing questions for personal reflection
- Multiple-choice exercises to get to real answers to your questions
- Deeper discussions of the biblical text and cultural context of Jesus' day
- Rewind, reflect, and react sections to increase your knowledge and inspire new action.
Verse by verse, John MacArthur unpacks the Jesus Christ the Bible presents. Page by page, you will reach new conclusions about the Jesus too often overlooked. Discover a vivid portrait of the Messiah as He really is!
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Masters University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.