- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
On July 22, 2012, the Chisholm Trail preschool class learned about the fiery furnace from the book of Daniel in the Bible. They were asked to paint a picture of an angel for their craft. Daniel Barnes, age two, painted the picture on the front cover. (He had only scribbled before that day.) On August 4, 2012, just two weeks after he painted his picture, tragedy struck. Daniel accidentally drowned at his third birthday party. God didnt reveal what the painting actually was until after Daniel had gone to heaven. All the extraordinary details of Daniel being taken to heaven are in his miraculous painting. Daniel had been wearing the exact color orange trunks and shirt as in the painting on the child (center of painting). Josh had jumped in from the side of the pool, just as the yellow person is jumping in the painting (far left). Daniel physically painted his angel that swooped down and rescued him that day, but God was guiding every stroke of that brush.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues