- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Jesus loved verbs. He loved action words such as live, come, rest, learn, hear, give, go and even die. So wouldnt it make sense that the people who claim to follow Jesus would love the same words that Jesus loved?
Unfortunately, somewhere along the way someone tried to make the word "Christian" an adjective. So now people speak of "Christian" books and "Christian" music and "Christian" schools. When people use the word "Christian" as an adjective instead of a noun, it loses its meaning. Maybe this explains why so many churches have lost their purpose.
In Jesus Prom, Jon Weece explains how our goal as Christians is to become increasingly more like Jesus. Jesus loved people, which means we should love people. We dont "kind of" love peoplewe love them the way Jesus loves us. We impersonate his every move. If imitation is the greatest form of flattery, Jesus should be flattered by the actions of his Church. This study guide includes discussion questions, video notes, and in-between studies.
Designed for use with the Jesus Prom Video 9780529111715 (sold separately).
Jon Weece is the lead teaching pastor at Southland Christian Church, a community of 14,000 Christ-followers in Lexington, Kentucky. He is the author of Jesus Prom. Prior to Southland, Jon was a missionary to Haiti for four years, where he met his wife, Alli. They have two children.
kathy5 Stars Out Of 5Jesus PromMarch 4, 2015kathyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We used this guide along with the book and dvd for a ladie's Bible study. John's contagious enthusiasm, knowledge and humor team up for a great study!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides