Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Jesus Storybook Bible Coloring Book|
By: Sally Lloyd Jones
Illustrated By: Jago
Number of Pages: 64
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 7.17 X 4.71 X 1.04 (inches)|
Weight: 10 ounces
Stock No: WW769304
With over 60 pages of coloring fun, little ones will delight in experiencing The Jesus Storybook Bible as never before, unleashing their creativity as they absorb the words that whisper the Lords name in this one-of-a-kind coloring book.
For the past ten years, with over two million copies sold, The Jesus Storybook Bible has been the trusted and preferred starting point for thousands and thousands of parents, grandparents, and pastors to teach their kids about the Bible.
Filled with inspiring content that has made The Jesus Storybook Bible one of the most beloved childrens Bibles ever created, this book of beautiful, award-winning illustrations from Jago is ready to be colored in any way a child can imagine.
The Jesus Storybook Bible Coloring Book:
- Includes inspiring content from bestselling writer Sally Lloyd-Jones that has made The Jesus Storybook Bible one of the most beloved childrens Bibles ever created
- Visually brings Scripture to life for children through the award-winning illustrations of Jago
- Presents some of the best-loved stories of the Bible in an easy-to-color, easy-to-understand format
- Shares how Jesus is at the center of God's great story of salvationand at the center of your story too
- Contains perforated pages allow for easy removal so that finished pages can be displayed
Sally Lloyd-Jones is a New York Times bestselling writer and frequent performer of her work. She has written over 25 books, spanning the Christian and the general markets. Her work has been critically acclaimed by both the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. Her books (which are written for children, but lots of adults are reading) include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts To Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publishers Book of the Year Award in the adult inspiration category; How to be a Baby, a New York Times Notable Book of the Year; Song of the Stars; as well as board books like Found and Loved for her tiniest readers. Sally was raised in Africa, at a boarding school in England, studied at the Sorbonne in Paris, and now lives in NYC. She can be found at www.sallylloyd-jones.com
Jago is an accomplished illustrator with several prestigious awards to his credit, including a Macmillian "Highly Commended" Award for Childrens Illustration in 2003, an AOI Silver Award in 2004, and the National Literacy Association Wow! Award. Jago lives in Cornwall, England, with his wife and daughter.