- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
We see it everywhere. From musicians and movie stars, to neighbors and friends at work, people are interested in having a spiritual life, but treat faith more like an à la carte menu at a restaurant, choosing what they like and dismissing the rest. Epitomized by popular figures like Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra, Western culture has embraced a spirituality devoid of the Biblical Christ.
In Why Jesus? Rediscovering His Truth in an Age of Mass Market Spirituality, Ravi Zacharias explores how this "New Spirituality" emerged. Looking at popular culture and contemporary writers and philosophers in this dialogue, Ravi evaluates their claims through the lens of four key elements--Truth, Relevance, Faith, and Reason, to show how relativism cannot answer the spiritual hunger in our hearts.
Rediscover the uniqueness of Jesus Christ and how His resurrection is the most important argument for the exclusive claims of Christianity.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
About The Author▼▲
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship