Jesus in the Present Tense: The I AM Statements of Christ - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Are you mired in past regrets or trapped by future fears? Wiersbe reminds you that God wants to meet you in the present! From God's conversation with Moses to Jesus' claim to be the light of the world, Wiersbe explores the "I AM" statements in Scripture to help you encounter God in the here and now.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2011
In Jesus in the Present Tense, Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe explores the "I AM" statements of Godfrom His burning bush conversation with Moses, to His powerful reassurances to the Israelites, to Jesuss startling claim to be the Light of the World.
Many Christians find themselves mired in past regrets or future fears, but the name of God itself reminds readers that God wants them to live in the present. The more readers understand and apply Gods I AM statements from the Old and New Testaments, the more they will realize Gods peace and joy. Then they will be free to live, serve, and know God more richly in the present tensewhich is just where He wants them to be.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of the Moody Church in Chicago. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular Be series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Johannine Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality