Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Although the touch of Jesus holds the power to heal and transform, only those who believe find their lives truly changed. Kay Arthur's 6-week inductive study, Jesus: Listening for His Voice, examines the Gospel of Mark, chapters 7 to 13 to discover not only what Jesus did, but also what he said. Experience for yourself the freedom and the power that comes from knowing truth and living accordingly. Part of the 40 Minute Bible Study Series.
Number of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Series: 40 Minute Bible Studies
Jesus: Understanding His Death and Resurrection: A Study of Mark 14-16Kay ArthurWaterBrook / 2015 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:
$7.99Save 19% ($1.50)
Jesus: Experiencing His Touch: A Study of Mark 1-6Kay ArthurWaterBrook / 2015 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$7.99Save 31% ($2.50)
True listening isnt simply hearing the words of Jesus; it involves belief that results in active commitment. Throughout His earthly ministry, Jesus interacted with people from all walks of life. In every case, those individuals could choose to believe His words and reap the rewards of faithor resist the truth and miss out on everything that truly matters.
This same choice is yours today. In this second book in a three-part study of the gospel of Mark, you can read for yourself the words of Jesus in Mark 713. If you then align yourself with the One who is truth, youll experience for yourself the freedom that comes from truly listening for and following the voice of the Savior.
DAVID ARTHUR is the Chief Executive Officer of Precept Ministries International. His experience spans the corporate world with IBM as well as non-profit leadership with Generous Giving. He holds a masters degree from Reformed Theological Seminary.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible