Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Christmas Clearance
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Kid chaos, sibling snarls, last-minute car pool rescues - where's Jesus in life's messy moments? He's walking beside you, reaching out his hand to you! Feel the warmth of his love as you read Hillberry's 52 do-them-whenever devotions, offer up "Day-in-the-Mom-Life" prayers, and journal your thoughts and petitions. You're sure to find peace amid your busy days! The perfect gift for new moms, veteran moms, and any mom who's given her heart to a child.
Number of Pages: 168
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Drawn In: A Perfectly Messy Way to Experience JesusGroup Publishing / 2016 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
Center Your Life on Jesus: A 40-Day DevotionalLifetree / 2016 / Hardcover$8.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)
Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy MomsGloria FurmanCrossway / 2014 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$10.99Save 41% ($4.50)
Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments for Moms to Meet with JesusKaren Ehman, Ruth SchwenkZondervan / 2016 / Hardcover$11.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$18.99Save 39% ($7.50)
52 Faith-Building Devotions for Moms Who Live in the Real World (Which is your world, right?)
You'd light a scented candle and ponder the Bible cover to cover if you had time...but that’s not going to happen.
Kid chaos is what's going to happen: sibling snarls, misplaced homework, last-minute car pool rescue missions.
But Jesus stands ready to connect with you - even in the messiness. Especially in the messiness.
These 52 do-them-whenever devotions will help you see...hear...and embrace Jesus. They're Jesus interruptions - moments in the mess you can reach out to Jesus and feel the warmth of him reaching back to you.
Here's what you'll find:
- 52 No Guilt Devotions - do them when you have time. Once a week, once every hour - it's up to you. And whether your kid needs help getting the bubblegum out of her hair.
- 24 Day-In-The-Mom-Life prayers - prompts that help you say hello to Jesus when life's hectic.
- Journaling spaces - so, if you want, you can remember what Jesus is saying to you in the midst of your messy.
Transform your heart. Right-size life's disasters. Find peace in your crowded days - and nights.
Dive into your first Jesus Interruption now.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Christmas Clearance >> Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth