- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Chapter reading assignments from the book
- Probing Questions for personal reflection and application
- Multiple-Choice Exercises to get to real answers to your questions
- Deeper Discussions of the biblical text and cultural context of Jesus' day
- Rewind, Reflect, and React sections to increase your knowledge and inspire new action
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Do you want to learn more about who Jesus really is?
In The Jesus You Can't Ignore, author and pastor John MacArthur reintroduces a critical aspect of the Savior that has seemingly been forgotten. Yes, the Savior tenderly held little children in His arms but He also violently overturned tables in the temple. He gently touched a blind man's eyes but He scourged pompous thieves with a whip. His words soothed grief-stricken parents and angered the religious establishment of His day.
Because some prefer the meek and mild Jesus, it's become commonplace to ignore the fullness of the Savior. In this study guide, you will dig deeper into the Savior as He truly is, gaining the lifelong impact of knowing His character and His ways using the following tools:
- Probing questions for personal reflection
- Multiple-choice exercises to get to real answers to your questions
- Deeper discussions of the biblical text and cultural context of Jesus' day
- Rewind, reflect, and react sections to increase your knowledge and inspire new action.
Verse by verse, John MacArthur unpacks the Jesus Christ the Bible presents. Page by page, you will reach new conclusions about the Jesus too often overlooked. Discover a vivid portrait of the Messiah as He really is!
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Masters University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Linda HessMorristown, New JerseyAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5September 25, 2010Linda HessMorristown, New JerseyAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis was good. A new twist to studying the gospels.Often times people skip over the prolouges or the pages that are not numbered, but be sure to rea the prolouge of this book it is fantastic.
Henry Martin5 Stars Out Of 5July 6, 2010Henry MartinGreat addition to John's book when you want to use his information as a Bible study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources