Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- 4th of July
- Baby Dedication
- Father's Day
- Good Friday
- Jewish Holidays
- Mother's Day
- New Baby
- New Year's
- Palm Sunday
- St. Patrick's Day
- Valentine's Day
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- 12 Jesus is the Best Gift foam ornament craft sets
- Complete directions included in each pack
- Recommended for children over 3 years of age
Vendor: Fun Express
|Publication Date: 2010|
MelissaNJAge: 25-34Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5OKJanuary 14, 2013MelissaNJAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3This was ok. A little hard for the kids to assemble on their own.
Deborah ClarkeLondon, United KingdomAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love this productFebruary 15, 2012Deborah ClarkeLondon, United KingdomAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great for doing crafts with the children and for making a little special decoration for gifts. Gets the whole family involved in personal gift giving while spending time with each other.
BarbieBenton ILAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 13, 2012BarbieBenton ILAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a fast and easy craft. I highly recommend it. Glue dots work perfect for this craft too.
EyvetteAge: 35-44Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Not exactly what I expected.January 4, 2012EyvetteAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3I expected the pieces to be self-adhesive, instead we had to glue each piece. If you are working with older kids it might not be too bad as long as you have plenty of time and help. Otherwise, the craft was of good quality and worth the money. Just be prepared for the gluing.
Tea Lover4 Stars Out Of 5Very cuteJanuary 11, 2011Tea LoverQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We gave these little crafts out in our Christmas treat bags instead of giving an ornament (a yearly tradition) ... the kids loved them, but it depended on parents being willing to help the kids glue them together. A little tricky, but very rewarding, and a lovely ornament when finished. My kids loved them, but one other Mom said she had no patience to bother putting them together - too bad.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Crafts
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Bible Crafts
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Crafts
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Crafts
- Slightly Imperfect >> Children
- Slightly Imperfect >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Bible Crafts
- Slightly Imperfect >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Activities >> Crafts
- Slightly Imperfect >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Slightly Imperfect >> Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies
- Sunday School
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.