- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
In the confusion of voices at the turn of the millennium, Christians need to hear one voice above all others: the voice of Jesus Christ. Based on the Olivet Discourse in the book of Matthew, Jesus' Final Warning offers perspective and timely insights from the Lord Jesus to comfort, encourage and challenge His Church in these stressful, distracting times.
David Jeremiah is the founder of Turning Point, an international ministry committed to providing Christians with sound Bible teaching through radio and television, the Internet, live events, and resource materials and books. He is the author of more than fifty books including Is This the End, The Spiritual Warfare Answer Book, The David Jeremiah Morning and Evening Devotional, and Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible.
David serves as the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, California, where he resides with his wife, Donna. They have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy >> New Testament
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy