- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: I Can Read!
People love to follow Jesus, listening to everything he says. But one day it gets late and the crowd is hungry. How can five little loaves of bread and two tiny fish feed so many people?
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means its perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.