or checkout with
Jesus-to Eternity and Beyond!: John 17-21 - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Jesus-to Eternity and Beyond!: John 17-21 - eBook|
By: Kay Arthur, Janna Arndt
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Stock No: WW18811EB
Kay Arthur's popular Discover 4 Yourself Bible Studies continue in this delightfully interactive "production" of Jesus-To Eternity and Beyond! Focusing on John 17-21, kids become "directors" who must discover the details of Jesus' life to make a great movie.
Children will learn how to get the most out of reading their Bibles and ways to incorporate biblical truths into their lives. Through Bible reading and marking, "building" movie sets, creating scripts, and solving puzzles, kids explore Jesus' last hours, including His prayer in the garden, His betrayal and arrest, His trial and crucifixion, and the triumph of His resurrection. They'll also uncover Peter's denial of Christ and the disciple's joy when his relationship with Jesus is restored.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Kid's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Children's Bible Study
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.