Jesus Christ Our Lord - eBook
- All Products
- Biblical Studies× (1,959)
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1969
Of the life and work of Jesus, the apostle John said, "Even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written" (John 21:25). Acknowledging the size of the task, as well as its importance, Dr. John F. Walvoord has written this systematic presentation of the Person and work of Christ from eternity past to eternity future. Beginning with an analysis of modern trends in the study of Christology, Dr. Walvoord shows that "contemporary Christology has in many respects confused rather than clarified the extended revelation of the Word of God." The Word of God forms the solid basis for Dr. Walvoord's entire study. Analyzing the Old Testament, he shows Christ in its history, typology, and prophecy. Then, in the New Testament, he examines the life and work of the incarnate Christ. The doctrines of atonement, redemption, propitiation, and reconciliation are thoroughly and clearly discussed. The book concludes with an examination of the present and future work of Christ, thus giving the reader a comprehensive study of Christology
JOHN F. WALVOORD (A.B., D.D., Wheaton College; A.M., Texas Christian University; Th.B., Th.M., Th.D., Dallas Theological Seminary), former president of Dallas Theological Seminary and editor of Bibliotheca Sacra, America's oldest theological quarterly, was recognized as one of the leading evangelical theologians in America and an authority on systematic theology and eschatology. His academic background and extensive travel in the Middle East greatly enriched his theological and eschatological studies. He authored numerous books on theology and biblical prophecy, including The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ Our Lord, and Daniel: The Key to Prophetic Revelation.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Frank5 Stars Out Of 5Knowing the Messiah!April 13, 2017FrankQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It's a great Biblical book, especially in terms of knowing that it's all about Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior who died on the cross to free us from our worldly sins, and who will lead us into a New Kingdom, a New Earth in His Second Coming. Let's praise the Lord!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Reconciliation/Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Atonement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Reconciliation/Forgiveness
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology