- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Authentic Media
Publication Date: 2012
Michael Bird engages the subject of the messianism of the four Gospels. While the title and role of 'Messiah' ascribed to Jesus in the Gospels has long been regarded as a late add on, a fabricated claim, or an insignificant feature, Bird argues in contrast that the messianic claims are the most significant for the portrayal of Jesus.
He has written The Saving Righteousness of God: Studies on Paul, Justification and the New Perspective (Paternoster Biblical Monographs); A Bird's Eye View of Paul; Jesus and the Origins of the Gentile Mission (Library of New Testament Studies); Are You the One Who Is to Come?: The Historical Jesus and the Messianic Question; Colossians (New Covenant Commentary); Crossing over Sea and Land: Jewish Missionary Activity in the Second Temple Period and Romans (Regula Fidei Zondervan Commentary series)
- Editorial Review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology