Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Every page of the Jesus-Centered Bible opens your eyes to fresh ways of seeing the Savior. And the closer you get to Jesus, the more you discover your true identity and purpose in life. You’ll finally see how every part of your life can revolve around Jesus himself.
The Jesus-Centered Bible gives you an extraordinary Scripture experience that draws you to Jesus in unexpected ways. It’s a Bible that reveals the influence of Jesus in every book, highlighting how the Old Testament points to Jesus and how all the New Testament reveals Jesus. When you read the Bible in a Jesus-centered way, it’s a transforming experience. You’ll dive into Jesus’ story from extraordinary and surprising perspectives. You’ll discover just how much Jesus saturates page after page of the Bible, from beginning to end. You’ll never look at Scripture the same way again.
- Blue-Letter Text reveals hundreds and hundreds of Old Testament connections to Jesus, with short explanations tied to each reference that show how Jesus is the focal point for all of the Bible’s narrative.
- Jesus In Every Book introductions for Old and New Testament books, written by renowned authors and leaders who are well-known for their focus on Jesus, draw you closer to Jesus as you discover how all of Scripture connects to him.
- Reframing Jesus Insights take you far beyond the “Sunday school” Jesus into the surprising back-stories and cultural contexts of the real people, places, and social forces that formed the geography of Jesus’ ministry.
- Jesus Answers Life’s Essential Questions, short essays that focus on the way Jesus tackles our deepest longings for meaning and purpose in life, help you tackle your uncertainties head-on and make sense of your personal struggles, doubts, and fears.
- The Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus and others through provocative and surprising discussion-starters about Jesus and his influence on our lives.
- The Red-Letter Names of Jesus focus on the “red thread” of Jesus through the rest of the New Testament by highlighting in red every time his name is mentioned, including all of the “nicknames” the writers of the Bible use for him.
Unique Features include:
- Blue-letter text for references to Jesus in the Old Testament
- Red-letter text for the words of Jesus
- Red-highlights for Jesus’ name, titles, and “nicknames” throughout the New Testament
- Old Testament Introduction by Tony Campolo
- New Testament Introduction by Derwin Gray
- NLT Dictionary/Concordance
- How Jesus answers nine of life’s biggest questions—find your hope, meaning, & purpose
- A “Get to Know Jesus” one-chapter-a-day Bible reading plan
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- Ribbon Marker
- Gold page edges
- Lay-Flat Binding
- 9-Point text size
- 9.50” x 6.50" X 1.50"
|Title: Jesus-Centered Bible NLT, Cranberry|
Format: Imitation Leather
Number of Pages: 1440
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 1.50 (inches)
Weight: 2 pounds 3 ounces
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
Stock No: WW742701
NLT Jesus Centered Bible, soft leather-look, charcoalGroup Publishing / Imitation Leather$24.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)
NLT Jesus Centered Bible, soft leather-look, turquoiseGroup Publishing / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 23% ($8.00)
The Jesus-Centered Life: 40 Devotions for TeenagersRick Lawrence, Kurt Johnson, StormGroup Publishing / 2016 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 14% ($1.00)
Encounter Jesus in a Fresh Way Throughout the Entire Bible
Blue lettering highlights more than 600 passages in the Old Testament pointing to Jesusreferences and promises that show Gods love story for your life.
Youll see where Jesus appears, cover-to-cover, in every book of the Bible. Distinctive blue lettering helps you quickly and easily discover whats most important in the Bible: Jesus.
Build your understandingand your faith in Jesuswith these unique features:
Jesus Answers Lifes Biggest Questions segments focus on Jesus answers to our most common uncertainties and concerns.
Jesus in Every Book introductions to Old and New Testament books, written by prominent Christian leaders, show how each book in the Bible points straight to Jesus.
"Get to Know Jesus" one-chapter-a-day Bible-reading plan helps you spend time with Jesus every day.
Reframing Jesus Break-Outs place blue-letter references in a larger cultural context, giving you aha insights into the people, places, and social forces that framed Jesus ministry.
Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus as you ponder the purpose of his words and actions. And these provocative questions are great discussion starters for small groups, family devotions, outreachanywhere you want to launch a compelling conversation about Jesus.
Jesus spoken words and references to Jesus are highlighted with red letters in the New Testament.
Names of Jesus are highlighted throughout the New Testament, giving insights into Jesus by examining how writers of the Bible referred to Jesus.
Additional features include:
• Easy-to-read New Living Translation
• Leatherette covers available in cranberry, charcoal, saddle or turquoise
• Lay-flat binding for easy use
• Ribbon Marker
• 9-point text size
See Jesus powerful story unfold throughout the entire Bible.