Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Every page of the Jesus-Centered Bible opens your eyes to fresh ways of seeing the Savior. And the closer you get to Jesus, the more you discover your true identity and purpose in life. You’ll finally see how every part of your life can revolve around Jesus himself.
The Jesus-Centered Bible gives you an extraordinary Scripture experience that draws you to Jesus in unexpected ways. It’s a Bible that reveals the influence of Jesus in every book, highlighting how the Old Testament points to Jesus and how all the New Testament reveals Jesus. When you read the Bible in a Jesus-centered way, it’s a transforming experience. You’ll dive into Jesus’ story from extraordinary and surprising perspectives. You’ll discover just how much Jesus saturates page after page of the Bible, from beginning to end. You’ll never look at Scripture the same way again.
- Blue-Letter Text reveals hundreds and hundreds of Old Testament connections to Jesus, with short explanations tied to each reference that show how Jesus is the focal point for all of the Bible’s narrative.
- Jesus In Every Book introductions for Old and New Testament books, written by renowned authors and leaders who are well-known for their focus on Jesus, draw you closer to Jesus as you discover how all of Scripture connects to him.
- Reframing Jesus Insights take you far beyond the “Sunday school” Jesus into the surprising back-stories and cultural contexts of the real people, places, and social forces that formed the geography of Jesus’ ministry.
- Jesus Answers Life’s Essential Questions, short essays that focus on the way Jesus tackles our deepest longings for meaning and purpose in life, help you tackle your uncertainties head-on and make sense of your personal struggles, doubts, and fears.
- The Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus and others through provocative and surprising discussion-starters about Jesus and his influence on our lives.
- The Red-Letter Names of Jesus focus on the “red thread” of Jesus through the rest of the New Testament by highlighting in red every time his name is mentioned, including all of the “nicknames” the writers of the Bible use for him.
Unique Features include:
- Blue-letter text for references to Jesus in the Old Testament
- Red-letter text for the words of Jesus
- Red-highlights for Jesus’ name, titles, and “nicknames” throughout the New Testament
- Old Testament Introduction by Tony Campolo
- New Testament Introduction by Derwin Gray
- NLT Dictionary/Concordance
- How Jesus answers nine of life’s biggest questions—find your hope, meaning, & purpose
- A “Get to Know Jesus” one-chapter-a-day Bible reading plan
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- Ribbon Marker
- Gold page edges
- Lay-Flat Binding
- 9-Point text size
- 9.50” x 6.50" X 1.50"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 1440
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 1.50 (inches)
|Text Color: Red Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
NLT Jesus Centered Bible, soft leather-look, charcoalGroup Publishing / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 23% ($8.00)
NLT Jesus Centered Bible, soft leather-look, turquoiseGroup Publishing / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 23% ($8.00)
The Jesus-Centered Life: 40 Devotions for TeenagersRick Lawrence, Kurt Johnson, StormGroup Publishing / 2016 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$6.99Save 14% ($1.00)
Encounter Jesus in a Fresh Way Throughout the Entire Bible
Blue lettering highlights more than 600 passages in the Old Testament pointing to Jesusreferences and promises that show Gods love story for your life.
Youll see where Jesus appears, cover-to-cover, in every book of the Bible. Distinctive blue lettering helps you quickly and easily discover whats most important in the Bible: Jesus.
Build your understandingand your faith in Jesuswith these unique features:
Jesus Answers Lifes Biggest Questions segments focus on Jesus answers to our most common uncertainties and concerns.
Jesus in Every Book introductions to Old and New Testament books, written by prominent Christian leaders, show how each book in the Bible points straight to Jesus.
"Get to Know Jesus" one-chapter-a-day Bible-reading plan helps you spend time with Jesus every day.
Reframing Jesus Break-Outs place blue-letter references in a larger cultural context, giving you aha insights into the people, places, and social forces that framed Jesus ministry.
Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus as you ponder the purpose of his words and actions. And these provocative questions are great discussion starters for small groups, family devotions, outreachanywhere you want to launch a compelling conversation about Jesus.
Jesus spoken words and references to Jesus are highlighted with red letters in the New Testament.
Names of Jesus are highlighted throughout the New Testament, giving insights into Jesus by examining how writers of the Bible referred to Jesus.
Additional features include:
• Easy-to-read New Living Translation
• Leatherette covers available in cranberry, charcoal, saddle or turquoise
• Lay-flat binding for easy use
• Ribbon Marker
• 9-point text size
See Jesus powerful story unfold throughout the entire Bible.
Ti2 Stars Out Of 5Poor ReadabilityFebruary 15, 2018TiQuality: 2Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I purchased this one and immediately sent it back. The leather look cover is pretty cheap looking but I will say, that it seems more durable than other non-leather covers.
My main issue is poor readability. The ink used is very faint in color. The RED lettered text is really a bright orange which is nearly unreadable for anyone spending more than a few minutes in study.
The BLUE text is also very faint as is the black text. The paper is very thin. This is the case with many Bibles but the text lines are not matched from back to front so there is a lot of bleed through and shadowing going on. The font size is good but it's too distracting to read when you can clearly see the words on the other side of the page.
The size of the Bible itself it perfect. Not heavy. Can fit in a tote bag easily and not get damaged but the print issues forced me to send it back. Plus, the images used for this product do not accurately reflect the way the text looks on the page. Even if you put a plain sheet of paper behind the page while reading, you will still see the text from the other side of the page. The preview should accurately reflect this.
Gayle WilkinsARAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Jesus Centered BibleJanuary 24, 2018Gayle WilkinsARAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Christmas gift to husband who has preached more than 50 years. He was very pleased by its format and the blue letters in OT representing references to Messiah.
Harry5 Stars Out Of 5NLT Best EditionDecember 8, 2017HarryQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I'm very much and old school person in most senses. However over many years off struggling with the flowery language of KJ bibles and even NKJ versions, I just wasn't getting everything that God was trying to tell me. The NIV was a great relief, then one day I picked up a NLT, that traveled all over North America while I was working, I continued to feel I was missing something (most likely lots).
I found this version in the catalogue, and it wasn't more than a few pages that I knew it was for me. Wonderful format, Heart opening for me.
Pam5 Stars Out Of 5Jesus in every book!November 9, 2017PamQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really like how this Bible highlights where Christ is mentioned in every Bible book and how it all fits together. I bought this for a new believer and was so impressed I bought myself a copy.
Julie2 Stars Out Of 5DisappointedNovember 6, 2017JulieQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I really wanted to love this bible but the pages are so thin it makes it very difficult to read. The words from the next page overlap and bleed into the page you are reading. Will be returning for a different bible.