- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
In this bestselling devotional, readers will receive words of hope, encouragement, comfort, and reassurance of Jesus unending love. The devotions are written as if Jesus himself were speaking directly to each reader. Devotions are followed by a journaling prompt with lines for writing thoughts and prayers. Reading Scripture, listening to God's voice, and journaling her thoughts made Sarah more aware of His presence, allowing her to enjoy more of His peace. And following these steps will do the same for you.
Features & Benefits:
- Bestselling devotional with prompts and journaling space for enhancing a daily personal time with God
- Provides a chance to experience peace in His presence every day
- Over nine million copies sold in the Jesus Calling brand
- Cover design allows for personalization
Sarah Young, the author of the new 365-day devotional Jesus Always and bestselling Jesus Calling®, has sold more than 20 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling® has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarahs writings include Jesus Calling®, Jesus Today™, Jesus Lives™, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling® for Little Ones, Jesus Calling® Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling®: 365 Devotions for Kids, and Peace in His Presence, each encouraging readers in their journey toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
Rev. Valerie Mireb5 Stars Out Of 5Every Christian should own this one!September 28, 2017Rev. Valerie MirebQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Every Christian should have this devotional book! Encouraging, spirit filled, devotions that bring to you the love, joy, peace and comfort of our Lord Jesus. As if you are having a conversation with Him every morning and evening. I give this to all my friends.
TJ5 Stars Out Of 5Love!January 5, 2017TJQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Gave as a gift to my son this year to use while he travels. Love it!!
Deborah HarrisonBelleville, ILAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Inspiring DevotionalMarch 16, 2015Deborah HarrisonBelleville, ILAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I gave the Devotionals as gifts to my family and they loved them. My sister said that it was the best Birthday Present that she received. This devotional is uplifting and what I need daily.
jh5 Stars Out Of 5jesus callingFebruary 2, 2015jhinspiring. crucial to my day...ive bought ten more for friends
DJ5 Stars Out Of 5Great DevotionalJanuary 30, 2015DJThis is well written and helps keep me on track with my walk with Jesus each day!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Journals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Devotional Journals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 365 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Devotional Journals