- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Experience peace in the presence of the Savior who is closer than you can imagine with the Jesus Calling® Discussion Guide for Men.
The Jesus Calling Discussion Guide for Men is a 52-week discussion guide that uses relevant passages from the bestselling daily devotional Jesus Calling®that speak to the soul of a man. This guide is filled with questions that will inspire you to apply the truths of Jesus Calling® to daily life. Anchored by related Scripture, each weekly topic covers a wealth of subjects that speak to the heart of a mans faith, such as understanding your purpose, having courage in hard times, learning how to effectively lead, combating burnout, and growing in strength and wisdom. Use the questions for your own personal reflection, or utilize them in a group setting for Sunday school, home study groups, mens ministry groups, and more.
Discussion questions enhance a mans weekly study of Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young
Sarah Young, the author of the new 365-day devotional Jesus Always and bestselling Jesus Calling, has sold more than 17 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling® has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarahs writings include Jesus Calling®, Jesus Today™, Jesus Lives™, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling® for Little Ones, Jesus Calling® Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling®: 365 Devotions for Kids, and Peace in His Presenceeach encouraging readers in their journey toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
Al4 Stars Out Of 5Larger Print BiblesJanuary 13, 2016AlQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Purchased eight of the Bibles on sale. Excellent quality for the price. Print was larger than normal but still not extremely large. Will work to serve our class-use by senior citizens quite well.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Discussion Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides