- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Experience peace in the presence of the Savior who is closer than you can imagine with the Jesus Calling® Discussion Guide for Men.
The Jesus Calling Discussion Guide for Men is a 52-week discussion guide that uses relevant passages from the bestselling daily devotional Jesus Calling®that speak to the soul of a man. This guide is filled with questions that will inspire you to apply the truths of Jesus Calling® to daily life. Anchored by related Scripture, each weekly topic covers a wealth of subjects that speak to the heart of a mans faith, such as understanding your purpose, having courage in hard times, learning how to effectively lead, combating burnout, and growing in strength and wisdom. Use the questions for your own personal reflection, or utilize them in a group setting for Sunday school, home study groups, mens ministry groups, and more.
Discussion questions enhance a mans weekly study of Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young
Sarah Young, the author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Always and Jesus Calling®, has sold more than 25 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling® has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah's writings include Jesus Calling®, Jesus Today™, Jesus Lives™, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling® for Little Ones, Jesus Calling® Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling®: 365 Devotions for Kids, and Peace in His Presence, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry