Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
This second edition of Jesus and the Gospels prepares readers for an intensive study of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and the events they narrate. Craig Blomberg considers the historical context of the Gospels and sheds light on the confusing interpretations brought forth over the last two centuries. The original 1997 book won a Gold Medallion Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association, and this updated version, factoring in new scholarship, debate, critical methods, and the ongoing quest of the historical Jesus, ensures the work will remain a top tool for exploring the life of Christ through the first four books of the New Testament.
"Nothing of significance that has appeared in the last dozen years seems to have been missed by Craig Blomberg and his assistants in this careful updating of his well-received survey text on the Gospels and Jesus in order to fit it for a fresh generation of students. This is a rich resource from which even the seasoned scholar can pick up valuable material." Professor I. Howard Marshall, Honorary Research Professor of New Testament, University of Aberdeen
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Genre Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions