- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the I Can Read! series, this book is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. My First I Can Read! books have basic language, word repetition, and whimsical illustrations that are idea for sharing with an emergent reader. Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: My First I Can Read!
Other Customers Also Purchased
ACE Core Curriculum (4 Subjects), Single Student Complete PACE & Score Key Kit, Grade 4, 3rd Edition (with 4th Edition Science & Social Studies)Accelerated Christian Education / Other$170.19 Retail:
$179.20Save 5% ($9.01)
Color the Promises of God: An Adult Coloring Book for Your SoulLori SiebertHarvest House Publishers / 2015 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$9.99Save 60% ($6.00)
Jesus loves many people. He has lots of friends who love him, too. Jesus and his friends help people. They share their food. Best of all, Jesus and his friends tell people about God.
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Beginning Readers
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers >> I Can Read!
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Start A New Search