Jesus Among Other Gods: Youth Edition - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Have you ever heard somebody say that all religions lead to the same God? Or "it doesn't matter what you believe as long as you're sincere"? If you're not sure how you'd respond if you heard that from a friend, pick up Jesus Among Other Gods.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
Jesus Among Other Gods: The Absolute Claims of the Christian Message - eBookRavi ZachariasThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
BeckyEl CentroAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5encouragement for christian young adultsOctober 4, 2013BeckyEl CentroAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Powerful message for American Christian young adults to commit to their faith after careful study of the Bible and comparison of Christian faith with other popular religious beliefs.
SuzieQ5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book...February 7, 2013SuzieQQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Another excellent book from Ravi Zacharias. We also love to listen to Ravi's sermons and he is also a great speaker. He has done a wonderful job of explaining logically why we should choose to follow the Lord Jesus Christ. We bought the CD, the regular book and the Youth version. We like the Youth version the best as it is simplied, summaried and easier to read - although it is certainly not just for Youth. If you know someone who has hard questions regarding their faith - this book is for them. If you know someone who is not a Christian, but is searching for the Truth - this book is for them. Blessings upon you! :)
Lester Ross5 Stars Out Of 5January 24, 2002Lester RossI am going to recommend this to our Youth Group after reading it. The book is well written and easy to understand. A must have in your youth library!
Katrina5 Stars Out Of 5February 16, 2001KatrinaThis was a great book! And a tool I have used to help others understand. I recommend you read it and buy a few other copies, because you will want everyone else to read it too.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Reference