Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.50 (inches)|
What Jesse wants most is a guitar. But it seems beyond his reach. His mom can't afford to buy him one, but she gives him an ocarina instead. Jesse is grateful and disappointed at the same time, so he goes out for a walk. Along the way he meets others who need his help. He gives what he can and learns that we can't always predict the results of our actions.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills