Jensen's Survey of the Old Testament - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
In this survey, Irving L. Jensen's purpose is to involve the reader firsthand by guiding the reader to personally apply the texts and continue on to further study. The Old Testament is explained as a unified whole and the book features 25 black and white maps, and 119 charts. An extended bibliography as well as suggestions for the various Bible study methods is included and this survey can be used for individual or group study. Each chapter includes: preparation for study; historical and geographical background; subjects and themes; key words and verses; applications to life; further study guides; selected readings for further study; survey chart.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1978
IRVING L. JENSEN (B.A., Wagner College; S.T.B., Biblical Seminary; Th.D., Northwestern Theological Seminary), was professor and chairman of the department of Bible at Bryan College, Dayton, Tennessee, and the author of numerous books, including the entire Bible Self-Study Series; Jensen's Survey of the Old Testament; Jensen's Survey of the New Testament; Jensen's Bible Study Charts; Acts: An Inductive Study; Independent Bible Study; and How to Profit from Bible Reading>.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference