Jensen's Survey of the New Testament - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 1981
IRVING L. JENSEN (B.A., Wagner College; S.T.B., Biblical Seminary; Th.D., Northwestern Theological Seminary), was professor and chairman of the department of Bible at Bryan College, Dayton, Tennessee, and the author of numerous books, including the entire Bible Self-Study Series; Jensen's Survey of the Old Testament; Jensen's Survey of the New Testament; Jensen's Bible Study Charts; Acts: An Inductive Study; Independent Bible Study; and How to Profit from Bible Reading>.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
JamestevenChicago,IlAge: 45-54Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5This is a great resource.February 2, 2011JamestevenChicago,IlAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This is a great study tool for all looking to increase their understanding of the Bible. I downloaded the ebook version for use on my iPad. The only issue that I have is that I am unable to enlarge some of the charts.
Martha Hartman5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2009Martha HartmanThis book is exactly what I wanted. The biographies of writers of the New Testament is informative which adds to understanding the context. Important words are listed as well as review questions and applications. The outlines are wonderful.
NancyDiane5 Stars Out Of 5August 5, 2008NancyDianeThe very best survey I have ever seen. It is solid. I would recommend it to serious Bible Students as well as newbies.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference