Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Jensen's Punctuation features quick and painless lessons to make learning punctuation a breeze! This book features punctuation rules followed by pages of examples (that use excerpts from classical literature!) for students to work through; repetition of exercises is designed to help with long-term retention. Lessons take approximately 5-10 minutes each. All of the answer keys for exercises and tests are included with this one volume. Grades 8 & up. 184 pages, softcover.
Students will learn:
- The five basic rules for compound sentences that solve 75-90% of punctuation problems.
- How to use the punctuation index to help master all the punctuation rules worth knowing.
- Three types of key words and how they signal what type of punctuation is needed, if any.
- What kinds of words in what kinds of situations need capitals and how to identify them in sentences.
- When and when not to use a comma with modifiers occurring in various positions in a sentence.
- How to correctly use the semicolon in the most common situation in which it occurs.
Number of Pages: 234
Vendor: Master Books
|Publication Date: 2016|
Grammar & Punctuation Grade 5Evan-Moor Educational Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 32% ($7.00)
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.