Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Jensen's Format Writing is designed to help high school students develop their expository writing skills. Six sections focus on the topics of single paragraph formats, five-paragraph essays, practical applications, business writing, the principle of condensation, and writing major papers.
Students will learn:
- The secret of cutting papers in half
- How to order a presentation for its most powerful effect on the reader.
- How to stack up ideas so that they flow together in a natural fashion.
- How to move ideas from sentence to sentence by following a simple rule.
- What and how to document sources when doing research and writing.
Tests and writing check sheets are also provided along with answer keys. This is a one-year course at the suggested rate of approximately 30-45 minutes per lesson three to four times per week. Grades 9-12. One and two-year schedules are provided. 277 pages, softcover, three-hole-punched.
Number of Pages: 280
Vendor: Master Books
|Publication Date: 2016|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.