- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Follow along with the author as she learns, at only four months pregnant, that the baby she is carrying has severe heart defects and Down syndrome.
Step with her into the delivery room, the hospital rooms, the operating rooms, and into her heart; into her life. Watch as her child touches the lives of everyone around her.
Read along with Douglas King, MD, a prominent childrens cardiologist, as he discusses the intricacies of Jenessas heart defects and surgeries. Enter into the neonatal world of care with Georgia Ditzenberger, a dedicated neonatal nurse practitioner, as she articulates Jenessas earliest days.
Journey with the mother through the first three years of Jenessas miraculous life.
The original Jenessas Journey has been edited and added to, bringing you forward into Jenessas family life eleven years (and four new siblings) later. Meet her sister and two brothers, who also have Down syndrome, and her sister from West Africa. Hear from her older brother. Listen as her father shares his biggest pet peeve. Learn about homeschooling children with special needs.
Watch as God weaves together a family full of love, joy, and abounding strength.
Jenessas Journey, Then and Now, is a valuable tool not only for parents, friends, and families of children with disabilities, but for doctors, nurses, and students as well.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational