Add To Cart
- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 11.00 X 8.38 (inches)|
James: Mercy Triumphs - Bible Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the 8 video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study. James, Jesus own brother, started out as a skeptic. See how one glimpse of the resurrected Savior turned an unbeliever into a disciple. Bible scholars compare James to the prophet Amos. In other ways, James more closely resembles the Book of Proverbs than any other New Testament book. Topics in this study include: joy, hardship, faith, reversal of fortunes for rich and poor, wisdom, gifts from above, single-mindedness, the dangers of the tongue, humility, and prayer. 8 video sessions with 7 weeks of print study.
Beth introduces a 5-tiered study approach with this study.
- Level 1: Watch the video sessions only.
- Level 2: Watch the video sessions and do the homework each week.
- Level 3: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, and, as you study, write out the entire Book of James.
- Level 4: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, and complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week. This section is written in collaboration with Beths daughter Melissa.
- Level 5: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week, and memorize the entire Book of James.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Are the Beth Moore (for James) DVD's the same as the CD's? We have a very small group and cannot afford the DVD's. So, was wondering if the CD's are the same material but audio not video....Thanks!
Yes, the CDs contain the audio portion of the DVD teaching segment. A PDF of the listening guide is included on the first CD.
Q: Does this member book come with a CD for the lessons or does the book stand alone for study purposes?
This is the Member Book only. It does not include any media resources.
Q: Would this study be appropriate for a couples small group or is it focused just as a women's study?
No, this is primarily focused as a women's study.