Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 10.88 X 8.38 (inches)|
James: Mercy Triumphs - Leader Guide by Beth Moore provides the step-by-step guidance for a leader to facilitate this 7 week women's Bible study. James, Jesus own brother, started out as a skeptic. See how one glimpse of the resurrected Savior turned an unbeliever into a disciple. Bible scholars compare James to the prophet Amos. In other ways, James more closely resembles the Book of Proverbs than any other New Testament book. Topics in this study include: joy, hardship, faith, reversal of fortunes for rich and poor, wisdom, gifts from above, single-mindedness, the dangers of the tongue, humility, and prayer. 8 video sessions with 7 weeks of print study.
Beth introduces a 5-tiered study approach with this study.
- Level 1: Watch the video sessions only.
- Level 2: Watch the video sessions and do the homework each week.
- Level 3: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, and, as you study, write out the entire Book of James.
- Level 4: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, and complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week. This section is written in collaboration with Beths daughter Melissa.
- Level 5: Watch the video sessions, do the homework each week, write out the Book of James, complete the "What could I do to go deeper?" section each week, and memorize the entire Book of James.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
DebbieBonita Springs, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Outline & presentation on how to deliver execellenJanuary 31, 2012DebbieBonita Springs, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Beth really put some thought and time into this. I really have enjoyed her thoughts and suggestions on how to better deliver the information to the group. Awesome!