Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Do our lives truly show that we are people of faith? Are our actions, words, priorities, and attitudes those of a life set apart as a child of God? Every Christian struggles in these areas. But, if we're willing to roll up our sleeves and get real with God, the book of James gives the prescription for something different - something more - a life of genuine, fulfilling faith. Here we find that God calls His children out of a life of complacency and mediocrity into an adventure where we live out all that we claim to believe. Faith in Christ is not something to simply talk about; it is to be modeled in every aspect of life.
Number of Pages: 194
Vendor: Life Sentence Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 11 X 8.5 X 0.41 (inches)|
James: Wesley Bible StudiesWesleyan Publishing House / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$8.99Save 39% ($3.50)
TH1NK LifeChange James: A Double-Edged Bible StudyNavPress / 2013 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$9.99Save 15% ($1.50)
About the Study▼▲
Within these life-changing, 6-week studies, Angie Smith and Dave Vitt uniquely present the powerful pages of James in language that can be easily understood and applied as we face suffering, temptation, guilt, favoritism, conflict, gossip, fear, doubt, and much more.
- Week One - Trials will undoubtedly be a part of this human life, but we haven't been asked to walk them alone or without reason. If we are willing to respond to our trials in the light of eternity, God will use them and us in ways we could never imagine - our endurance will not be in vain.
- Week Two - It's time to get real with ourselves and examine the heart for its true content. When we completely surrender ourselves to the Lord, He is able to take a tarnished life and fashion it into something of infinite value - an actively-passionate life for the God we were created to glorify!
- Week Three - Partiality has no place in Christ's church, and therefore should have no place in the Christian life. Understanding the undeserved and lavish love of God will inspire us to extend that love to others, producing action from our sincere faith.
- Week Four - The tongue is a nearly unstoppable beast that reveals the true status of the heart. Yet, words selected through the filter of Scripture have the ability to exemplify strength under control and can exude powerful wisdom in the gentlest of ways, promoting peace and love.
- Week Five - Even as children of God, we continue to struggle with sin. But, when we allow our Heavenly Father to rearrange our priorities, alter our perspective, and mold us into the creation that He desires, we can see ourselves and others through the light of His grace rather than the lies of the enemy.
- Week Six - This road we walk can be wearying and burdensome, but our Lord hears our every cry. While we wait for the day of His coming, we are called to a life of integrity, grace, and powerful prayer.