- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Willow Creek Resources
Publication Date: 1999
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Series: New Community
Colossians: Discover the New You, New Community SeriesBill HybelsWillow Creek Resources / 1999 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.99Save 21% ($1.70)
Bill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Ill., and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. The bestselling author of more than twenty books, including Leadership Axioms, Holy Discontent, Just Walk Across the Room, The Volunteer Revolution, and Courageous Leadership, and classics such as Too Busy Not to Pray and Becoming a Contagious Christian, Hybels is known worldwide as an expert in training Christian leaders to transform individuals and their communities through the local church. He and his wife, Lynne, have two adult children and two grandsons, Henry and Mac.
Kevin G. Harney (kevingharney.com) serves at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. He is the author of many books and studies, including Organic Outreach for Ordinary People, Seismic Shifts, and Reckless Faith.
Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a childrens ministry director and a womens ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.
AnnieAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5The New Community Series is EXCELLENTMay 15, 2012AnnieAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My adult SS class is doing their second New Community Series study. We really enjoy them and feel that they seem to generate really good discussions and we all feel that we are learning a lot from them.
Alyce5 Stars Out Of 5November 2, 2009AlyceThis study gave us a lot of great discussion and learning. The author leads the group into a deeper level of personal sharing that may not work in all groups but was a blessing for our ladies group. Most sessions lasted about 1 hour.
Moises Rivera5 Stars Out Of 5March 10, 2008Moises RiveraThis is a very good book, I used it in a small discipleship group. The men I shared with enjoyed it very much. Many of them moved forward in ministry and importantly in life. I recommended highly it.
Robert Houser5 Stars Out Of 5February 19, 2008Robert HouserI am leading a small group study with this book. I have led many small group studies , this book has brought about a lot of discussion from the group that I don't normally have in my groups. It is very easy to follow and very practical. If you are looking for a good study on the book of James I would highly recommend Live Wisely.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Christian Living
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides