Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Shaw Books
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguide
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
JimSSouthern CaliforniaAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Easy for all to use.March 7, 2011JimSSouthern CaliforniaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is great for groups who do not have a lot of time for homework and the discovery approach to the study really helps to understand and apply scripture to your daily life.
Bryon Palmer5 Stars Out Of 5February 28, 2007Bryon PalmerThis study guide is perfect for small groups. It asks questions which spark discussion and gets to the heart of living as a Christian. The questions are basic enough for the average Joe to understand yet deep enough to cause one to do some serious thinking and reflection. I highly recommend this for anyone, but especially for small groups as the discussion it inspires is exactly what small groups are about.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible