Jambalaya For The Soul: Humorous Stories and Cajun Recipes from the Bayou - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2014
No one ever said being a Christian would be easy, but it can be funny! Find out just how funny in Jambalaya for the Soul, a light-hearted celebration of the Christian experience. Dr. Jesse Duplantis, a fiery Louisiana Cajun, shares side-splitting stores from his own life. From the bayous of Louisiana, to the barrooms of Memphis you'll find out how this former rock musician came to be one of the most well-respected ministers of the Gospel. Dr. Jesse Duplantis leaves congregations laughing - and you'll laugh, too, as you read this collection of his best-loved and funniest stories. With each misadventure, you'll not only find something to laugh about, but you'll also discover how God's love and salvation can help you through the most trying times. Jambalaya for the Soul includes: ? Real-life stories told by Dr. Jesse Duplantis. ? A Cajun glossary of the hilarious words used throughout the book. ? A collection of delightful and easy-to-make Cajun recipes you'll love to try with your family. Don't wait another day; discover the strength and nourishment that comes with a daily dose of Jambalaya for the Soul!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Humor >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> International & Regional >> Other
- Crafts & Recreation >> Cooking >> International & Regional >> Southern
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational