- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the I Can Read! series, this is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. Level 2 books have high interest stories and language play for developing readers. Recommended for ages 4 to 8.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: I Can Read!
Jake is excited about having his own bedroom, but when it comes time to go to sleep, he is afraid of the dark and afraid of being alone. Jake tries to conquer his fears by turning on the bedroom light. When that doesnt work, he takes his animals to bed with him. Then he tries crawling under his bed. When none of these methods work, he crawls back into bed and finally falls asleep. The next morning, when Jake tells his parents what happened, they get him a night light and remind him that God is with him all night long. The next night Jake has no trouble falling asleep.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.