or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the I Can Read! series, this is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. Level 2 books have high interest stories and language play for developing readers. Recommended for ages 4 to 8.
|Title: Jake Learns to Share - eBook|
By: Crystal Bowman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 1990
Series: I Can Read!
Stock No: WW6590EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.