- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Part of the I Can Read! series, this is a great tool for beginning and developing readers. Level 2 books have high interest stories and language play for developing readers. Recommended for ages 4 to 8.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 1990
Series: I Can Read!
In Jake Learns to Share, its Jakes birthday and hes announced hes going to eat his cake all by himself. He also intends to play with his presents all by himself. But he quickly discovers that leaving his family out of the fun makes for a boring, lonely celebration!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Level 2
- Download >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Language Arts >> Phonics & Reading >> Beginner Readers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Children >> Leveled Readers
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Language Arts
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.