Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 7.75 X 7.75 (inches)
Series: Little Critter Inspired Kids
Join Little Critter® as he learns why its important to tell the whole truthand not just part of it.
Since 1975, Mercer Mayer has been writing and illustrating stories about a little ball of fur named Little Critter and the antics he stumbles into while growing up. Thomas Nelson is thrilled to bring this beloved brand to the Christian market with the launch of Inspired Kids, a new line of faith-based books featuring Little Critter.
Little Critter thinks that sometimes its easier to tell part of the truth instead of the whole truth. In this second book in the Inspired Kids line, Little Critter learns quickly that lying has consequences and that telling the truth, no matter how hard, is always the right thing to do.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Board Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Board Books >> Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Board Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children