- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
The book It's Okay, You're with My Father: A Child Abuse Investigator's Call to the Church, by Chris Shelton, is the inside story of one who has been there, one who has worked with victims, but one who still had the love of Christ in him when dealing with perpetrators. There was never a task too small or too large for Chris to tackle if it helped to find justice for victims or their families. Chris stood for the children, and often the terms of justice were creative, sometime amazing, but always filled with his prayers. While reading the book, I could visualize the characters and could see Chris giving support, but never losing sight of the importance of his belief that we are all children of God. I always felt during an investigation that Chris Shelton had my back. He took small pieces of evidence and worked with each piece until the justice system had the whole. I am honored to recommend this book; it is written by a man who has been in the trenches but did not forget what was important.
Cathy L Young, DNSc, FNP-BC, coordinator of the Family Nurse Practitioner Track, Arkansas State University College of Nursing and Health Professions
VJL5 Stars Out Of 5It's Okay Your With My Father, A Must Read.February 11, 2015VJLQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book has excellent information that can help hurting people. It also could help you to help someone you know that is hurting. It tells you what to look for if you suspect a child or adult is being abused, and who to call to do something about it anonymously. Also, it has the Gospel message in it. Every adult should buy and read it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery