Add To Cart
Add To Cart
What happens when life looks very different from the reality we long for? In It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa TerKeurst offers a Biblical perspective and hard-won advice to encourage readers facing their own challenges. Find unexpected strength while wrestling between faith and feelings and learn how to stand through uncertainty and trust in God's goodness.
Number of Pages: 281
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.03 X 6.60 (inches)|
Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out and LonelyLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2016 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$17.99Save 50% ($9.00)
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$17.99Save 46% ($8.20)
Embraced: 100 Devotions to Know God Is Holding You CloseLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2018 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews Video
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: *Live More Fully *Love More Deeply *Experience God's Best for YouLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / 2018 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers how to live assured when life doesn't turn out like they expected.
What do you do when Gods timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful?
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of Gods goodness.
Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she's also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, helps us to:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.