- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Since day one we've been demanding our own way, and we're still constantly bombarded with messages telling us to "Look out for #1." It sounds reasonable. But what happens when we just end up feeling unsatisfied and empty?
Best-selling author Max Lucado takes the biggest lie we've all believed (the one that says It's all about me") and shows us truth that will bump us squarely off the center of the world. Wouldn't it be nice to live the life you were born to live? The one that makes sense? "The 'God-centered' life works and it rescues us from a life that doesn't," Max assures us. Discover God's plans for your life. And read some pretty amazing stories of real-life teens who made the shift from "me-centered" living to "God-centered" life.
When my successes, my struggles, my message, my salvation, even my body, are not about me but about Him, life take on a "holy" different meaning. Live life like you mean it. Your discovery starts here.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
LisaChicago, ILAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Out of the MeJune 29, 2011LisaChicago, ILAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I think that this book got my teenagers reflecting on the Lord, and other people. Yet it was also self reflecting. Some thought had to be applied to answer the questions.
Hoda Sidhom5 Stars Out Of 5i loved it too muchMarch 3, 2011Hoda SidhomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I myself benefited from it. I used it to prepare for Sunday school lessons.
Nancy Davis5 Stars Out Of 5December 30, 2009Nancy DavisI was very happy to see this edition was the same book I read plus published stories of teens who served others. I gave this as a gift and I believe it will encourage all who read it.
Angelique Anspach5 Stars Out Of 5November 5, 2009Angelique AnspachThis book is so helpful to my 13 year old son and I. Teen years can be very tough. It's great to have some real Christian guidance.
Pendleton Christian Church5 Stars Out Of 5April 27, 2009Pendleton Christian ChurchThis is an outstanding, easy to understand, description of the fundamental truth that life is not about us! Max clarifies how each of us fit into the universe, using a combination of teaching and illustrative true life studies. I bought this book for my teenager but I haven't gotten so much from it!Every christian should have these fundamentals at the core of the way we go about life!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth