Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Communicate quickly and easily with this visual French-Italian bilingual dictionary!
Organized by topic, the bright photographs are labeled with the correct English and Italian word; side boxes provide additional relevant vocabulary. Chapters cover people, appearance, health, home, services, shopping, food, studying, working, sports, leisure, the environment, and more.
360 pages with maps and both English and Italian indexes. 5.5" x 6.5" x 1".
Number of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 5.40 X 6.50 (inches)|
Series: DK Visual Dictionaries
Now comes with a free companion audio app that allows readers to scan the pages to hear words spoken in both Italian and English.
Newly revised and updated, the ItalianEnglish Bilingual Visual Dictionary is a quick and intuitive way to learn and recall everyday words in Italian.
Introducing a range of useful current vocabulary in thematic order, this dictionary uses full-color photographs and artworks to display and label all the elements of everyday lifefrom the home and office to sport, music, nature, and the countries of the worldwith panel features on key nouns, verbs, and useful phrases.
The ItalianEnglish Bilingual Visual Dictionary features:• A quick and intuitive way to learn and remember thousands of words.
• A complete range of illustrated objects and scenes from everyday life.
• Fast and effective learning for any situation, from home and office to shopping and dining out.
• Detailed index for instant reference.
• Handy size ideal for travel.
The illustrations provide a quick and intuitive route to learning a language, defining the words visually so it is easier to remember them and creating a colorful and stimulating learning resource for the foreign-language and EFL/ESL student.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Foreign Languages >> Italian
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Dictionaries >> Foreign Language Dictionaries
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works >> Dictionaries >> Foreign Language Dictionaries
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Foreign Languages >> Languages >> Italian