Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Countdown to the Apocalypse: Learn to read the signs, The last days have begunGrant R. JeffreyWaterBrook / 2008 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future [Paperback]Joel C. RosenbergTyndale House / 2008 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
The Next World War: What Prophecy Reveals about Extreme Islam and the WestGrant R. JeffreyRandom House / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$13.99Save 30% ($4.20)
Israel Under Fire has the key ingredients for readers who track today’s news, scriptural predictions, and Israel:
- Penetrating evaluation of Middle East events
- Expert understanding of Bible prophecy and end-times happenings
- Incisive Q-and-A with religious and political leaders such as Benjamin Netanyahu, former Israeli prime minister; Moshe Arens, three-time Israeli defense minister; and Adnan Husseini, Yasser Arafat’s cousin and Palestinian Authority spokesman
Ankerberg and DeYoung, co-host of Day of Discovery and noted prophecy expert, examine signs that pointnowtoward apocalyptic conflict:
- Temple rebuilding: Jewish religious leaders plan it on a site still controlled by Islam.
- Threats to Israel: internally, a burgeoning Arab population; externally, instability from the Palestinians’ HamasFatah split.
- Iran’s intentions: to wipe Israel off the map” possibly utilizing nuclear weapons.
Readers will gain unparalleled insight into the massive historical currents converging on Israel and promising to generate inescapable consequences for the West.
John Ankerberg, host of the award-winning John Ankerberg Show, has three earned degrees: an MA in church history and the philosophy of Christian thought, an MDiv from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a DMin from Luther Rice Seminary. He has coauthored the 2-million-selling Facts On series of apologetic books, as well as Taking a Stand for the Bible and Israel Under Fire.
Author, conference speaker, and journalist/host on Day of Discovery, Jimmy DeYoung has his finger on the pulse of the world’s hot spot, the Middle East. He uncovers and evaluates the latest news with a unique blend of political, biblical, and prophetic insight heard daily on Internet and over 800 radio stations. With John Ankerberg, Jimmy has coauthored Israel Under Fire; his documentary on the preparations for the Third Temple, Ready to Rebuild, has become a bestseller.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> World Events
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction