Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|1. Interview pt. 1||N/A||Album Only|
|2. Interview pt. 2||N/A||Album Only|
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Epicenter: Why the Current Rumblings in the Middle East Will Change Your Future [Paperback]Joel C. RosenbergTyndale House / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
The Next World War: What Prophecy Reveals about Extreme Islam and the WestGrant R. JeffreyRandom House / 2006 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.00)
Israel Under Fire has the key ingredients for readers who track today’s news, scriptural predictions, and Israel:
- Penetrating evaluation of Middle East events
- Expert understanding of Bible prophecy and end-times happenings
- Incisive Q-and-A with religious and political leaders such as Benjamin Netanyahu, former Israeli prime minister; Moshe Arens, three-time Israeli defense minister; and Adnan Husseini, Yasser Arafat’s cousin and Palestinian Authority spokesman
Ankerberg and DeYoung, co-host of Day of Discovery and noted prophecy expert, examine signs that pointnowtoward apocalyptic conflict:
- Temple rebuilding: Jewish religious leaders plan it on a site still controlled by Islam.
- Threats to Israel: internally, a burgeoning Arab population; externally, instability from the Palestinians’ HamasFatah split.
- Iran’s intentions: to wipe Israel off the map” possibly utilizing nuclear weapons.
Readers will gain unparalleled insight into the massive historical currents converging on Israel and promising to generate inescapable consequences for the West.
John Ankerberg, host of the award-winning John Ankerberg Show, has three earned degrees: an MA in church history and the philosophy of Christian thought, an MDiv from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a DMin from Luther Rice Seminary. He has coauthored the 2-million-selling Facts On series of apologetic books, as well as Taking a Stand for the Bible and Israel Under Fire.
Author, conference speaker, and journalist/host on Day of Discovery, Jimmy DeYoung has his finger on the pulse of the world’s hot spot, the Middle East. He uncovers and evaluates the latest news with a unique blend of political, biblical, and prophetic insight heard daily on Internet and over 800 radio stations. With John Ankerberg, Jimmy has coauthored Israel Under Fire; his documentary on the preparations for the Third Temple, Ready to Rebuild, has become a bestseller.
Fran Toll5 Stars Out Of 5June 7, 2010Fran TollI read this book twice. After doing so, I got out my Bible and began tracing what was written in the book to what scripture states about each subject. I outlined the entire set of events included in the book with the compared scripture. What the author wrote was directly related to scripture. No where did I find any subject out of place or fabricated. This is indeed a spellbinding book and I would urge everyone to read it. Outline it for yourself comparing it to scripture; you'll be amazed at the accuracy of the statements made in the book. I loved it and am anxious to read more of this authors books.
Faye Coy5 Stars Out Of 5December 31, 2009Faye Coyjust finished Bible study on this very helpful in giving me more in depth information recommend it to anyone interested in what is to come
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> Prophecy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> World Events
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction