Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 220
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
There are powerful cultural and spiritual forces that explain…
- Why Palestinians reject peace offers
- Why radical Muslims attach Israels supporters, especially Americans
- The role of Christians in unfolding world events
- Why, if Islam is a religion of peace, Muslims kill Jews in the name of Allah, their god Why the Quran calls Jews "the children of monkeys and pigs"
"I didnt just do research about Islam; I lived if for thirty-four years!" -Mark Gabriel
"Dr. Gabriels transformation from devout Muslim is a powerful reminder of how love can indeed conquer hate. His bold change of heart prompts him to bless the Jewish people rather than curse and hate them." -Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein
"Islam and the Jews reveals the secret agenda that is not being told by the media. I wish U.S. government officials would read this book." -Sid Roth, President, Messianic Vision
After earning a Ph.D. in Islamic history, Mark A. Gabriel became convinced that Muhammad did not speak for God. His search for truth led to the love of Jesus Christ, as well as complete rejection from his family and two attempts against his life by political fundamentalists. Now pursuing a Ph.D. in world religion at a Christian university, he speaks and writes about the true nature of Islam with the non-emotional accuracy of an academician. As a reflection of his new life in Christ, he has chosen a Christian name to replace his Islamic name.
ALLEN S.5 Stars Out Of 5December 28, 2007ALLEN S.This is a spectacular book and a must read for anyone who wants to understand the genisis of dispute between the Jewish nation and Muslims. It clearly explains the issues in a clear and straight forward way and the author adds his personal experiences while he was a Muslim to illustrate the depth of the hatred and ignorance exists between these two group.
jane tucker5 Stars Out Of 5July 22, 2007jane tuckerThis was a book that was so easy to read that I finished it in 3 sittings. I was fascinated, not because it was simplistic, it was not, but because Dr. Gabriel so clearly explained the issue. I had read several other books on Islam and the Koran but this was the clearest explanation of why evangelism to the Muslim world is vital, as is prayer for Muslims. I am going to get several copies and give them to people.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Judaism
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology